Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Château des Vigiers in Monestier, you'll be 4.6 mi (7.5 km) from Chateau Haut Garrigue and 11.8 mi (19 km) from Duras Castle. This 4-star hotel is 12.2 mi (19.7 km) from Les Jardins de Sardy and 13.3 mi (21.3 km) from Chateau de Monbazillac.
Make yourself at home in one of the 39 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including an attached winery and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site.
Enjoy French cuisine at LES FRESQUES, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Monestier? This hotel has 5864 square feet (545 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 26 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.0 per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Renovations and Closures
During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimize noise and disturbance.
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Shopping on site
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Spa tub
- -Multilingual staff
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Golf course on site
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Winery attached
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Television in common areas