Le Grand Hotel Grenoble Centre
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Le Grand Hotel Grenoble Centre places you in the heart of Grenoble, within a 10-minute walk of Museum of Grenoble and Museum of Resistance and Deportation. This 4-star hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Parc Paul Mistral and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Dauphinois Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 67 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Grenoble? This hotel has 1291 square feet (120 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19 for adults and EUR 12 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 19 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 19 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per accommodation
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45.0 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- -One meeting room
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas