Republica Park Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Republica Park Hotel places you in the heart of Sao Paulo, within a 10-minute drive of Sala Sao Paulo Concert Hall and Municipal Theater. This hotel is 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Rua 25 de Marco and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Liberty Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 41 air-conditioned rooms featuring plasma televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and hair dryers.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and an elevator (lift).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- -Free WiFi
- -Free breakfast
- -24-hour front desk
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet