Tivoli Mofarrej São Paulo
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Tivoli Mofarrej São Paulo places you in the heart of Sao Paulo, within a 5-minute walk of Siqueira Campos Park and Museum of Art of Sao Paulo. This 5-star hotel is 1.9 mi (3 km) from Sao Paulo Cultural Center and 3.1 mi (5 km) from Football Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 217 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy French cuisine at Bistro Tivoli, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Sao Paulo? This hotel has 10764 square feet (1000 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Early arrivals must be pre-registered.
Parents traveling with a child under 18 must present the child’s birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If only one parent or legal guardian is traveling with the child, that parent or legal guardian must also present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Brazilian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. Breakfast (surcharge) will be served in the Bistro Restaurant from December 26, 2018-January 14, 2019. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 68 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 46.2 per night
- Pet fee: BRL 250.00 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 10.30 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 09 October 2018 to 15 December 2018 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Swimming pool
- Swimming pool
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Fitness facilities
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site