Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Grand Mercure São Paulo Vila Olímpia (ex Caesar Business) in Sao Paulo (Vila Olimpia), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Ibirapuera Park and Pinheiros Sport Club. This hotel is 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from Municipal Theatre of São Paulo and 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from Sala Sao Paulo Concert Hall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 213 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
Enjoy international cuisine at CipóRestô, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 7 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 55 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 27.00 per night
- Pet fee: BRL 150 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 135.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 7.20 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Conference center
- -Spa services on site