Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Novotel Sao Paulo Jaragua places you in the heart of Sao Paulo, within a 10-minute walk of Municipal Theatre of São Paulo and Viaduto do Cha Walkway. This 4-star hotel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Sala Sao Paulo Concert Hall and 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Pinacoteca do Estado Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 415 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and an arcade/game room. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 2 km.
Grab a bite at Restaurante Jaragua, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Sao Paulo? This hotel has 2691 square feet (250 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between BRL 45 and BRL 45 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 32 per day
- Pet fee: BRL 80 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free area shuttle
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Arcade/game room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Conference center
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas