Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at ibis Styles SP Faria Lima in Sao Paulo (Pinheiros), you'll be a 5-minute drive from Pinheiros Sport Club and 8 minutes from Jockey Club. This hotel is 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Municipal Theatre of São Paulo and 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Sala Sao Paulo Concert Hall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 180 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
This smoke-free hotel offers bellhop services.
At ibis Styles SP Faria Lima, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Sao Paulo? This hotel has 753 square feet (70 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 20.00 per day
- Pet fee: BRL 50.00 per pet, per night
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property