Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at TRYP Sao Paulo Paulista Hotel in Sao Paulo (Consolacao), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Football Museum and Pacaembu Stadium. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Museum of Art of Sao Paulo and 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Municipal Theater.
Make yourself at home in one of the 146 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an indoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Enjoy international cuisine at Dock, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Sao Paulo? This hotel has 50063 square feet (4651 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 39 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 25 per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 4.30 per person, per night
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Conference center
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Indoor pool