Estanplaza Nacoes Unidas
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Estanplaza Nacoes Unidas in Sao Paulo, you'll be 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from U.S. Consulate General and 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Ibirapuera Park. This hotel is 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from Paulista Avenue and 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Transamerica Expo Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 99 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
For lunch or dinner, stop by Surui, a restaurant that specializes in international cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Sao Paulo? This hotel has 1119 square feet (104 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 20.00 per day
- Extended parking fee: BRL 35 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 95.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: BRL 4.30 per accommodation, per night
- Tourism fee: BRL 4.45 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Indoor pool
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Rooftop terrace