Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Residhome Clermont Ferrand Gergovia in Clermont-Ferrand, you'll be connected to the convention center, within a 15-minute drive of Place de Jaude and Loire Valley. This residence is 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from Vulcania and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from L'Aventure Michelin.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 76 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
This residence has 6 floors in 1 building and offers wheelchair access.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Loire Valley - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
L'Aventure Michelin - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
ASM Experience Rugby Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Parc des Sports Marcel Michelin - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Roger Quilliot Art Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Notre Dame du Port - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Blaise Pascal University - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Clermont-Ferrand Cathedral - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Musee du Ranquet - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Musee Lecoq - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Musee Bargoin - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Place de Jaude - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Gabriel Montpied Stadium - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Grande Halle d'Auvergne - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Zenith d'Auvergne - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
The preferred airport for Residhome Clermont Ferrand Gergovia is Clermont-Ferrand (CFE-Clermont-Ferrand - Auvergne Intl.) - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Reception hours are 7 AM-10 PM Monday through Friday, and between 7-11:30 AM and 4:30-8 PM on Sundays and public bank holidays. Guests planning to arrive outside of these hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per night
- Extended parking fee: EUR 8 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per night
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: EUR 20 per night
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 6
- -Year Built - 2009
- -Total number of rooms - 76
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out