Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Mercure Sao Paulo Ibirapuera Privilege in Sao Paulo (Indianópolis), you'll be a 2-minute drive from Ibirapuera Park and 7 minutes from Jockey Club. This hotel is 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from Pinheiros Sport Club and 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Paulista Avenue.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 138 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a fitness center.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Vila Conti, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shopping Ibirapuera - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Ibirapuera Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Professor Aristoteles Orsini Planetarium - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Luiz Carlos Berrini Engineer's Avenue - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Sao Paulo Museum of Modern Art - 3 km / 1.9 mi
City Hall - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Shopping Metro Santa Cruz - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Ibirapuera Gymnasium - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Conjunto Desportivo Constâncio Vaz Guimarães - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
United Nations Sao Paulo - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
WTC Golden Hall - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Pinheiros Sport Club - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Itau Enterprise Center - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Jockey Club - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Rua Augusta - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Sao Paulo (CGH-Congonhas) - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Sao Paulo (GRU-Guarulhos - Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl.) - 35.9 km / 22.3 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure Sao Paulo Ibirapuera Privilege is Sao Paulo (CGH-Congonhas).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 35 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: BRL 20 per day
- Valet parking fee: BRL 20 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 94.5 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available