A stay at Urayasu Beaufort Hotel places you in the heart of Urayasu, within a 15-minute drive of Disneyland® Tokyo and Kasai Rinkai Park. This hotel is 8 mi (12.9 km) from Edo-Tokyo Museum and 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from Odaiba Kaihin Koen.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 39 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as electric kettles and free tea bags/instant coffee.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
At Urayasu Beaufort Hotel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Disneyland® Tokyo - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Tokyo Sea Life Park - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Tokyo DisneySea® - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Kasai Rinkai Park - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Tokyo Tatsumi International Swimming Center - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
Nakayama Racecourse - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
LaLaport - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Ariake Coliseum - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Marunouchi Building - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Mitsukoshi - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 56.4 km / 35 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
The preferred airport for Urayasu Beaufort Hotel is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1620 for adults and JPY 1080 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1100 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 1100.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance