Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Baya Hotel & Spa in Capbreton, you'll be by the ocean, within a 10-minute walk of Casino of Capbreton and Capbreton Pier. This beach hotel is 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from Musee Basque and 19.7 mi (31.8 km) from Anglet Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 74 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy French cuisine at Bistro Baya, a beachfront restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar, take in the ocean view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the beach bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Capbreton? This hotel has 646 square feet (60 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 18 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 32 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 160.00
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- -One meeting room
- -Conference space
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free breakfast
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Marina on site
- -Beach bar
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Outdoor pool
- -Pool umbrellas