Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Mercure Libourne Saint-Emilion in Libourne, you'll be steps from Loire Valley and a 5-minute drive from Chateau du Tailhas. This 4-star hotel is 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from Chateau de Sales and 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Chateau de la Dauphine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 81 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Libourne? This hotel has facilities measuring 753 square feet (70 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Loire Valley - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Chateau de la Dauphine - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Chateau de Sales - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Chateau du Tailhas - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Château La Dominique - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Château Pindefleurs - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Chateau Siaurac - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Chateau Palais Cardinal - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Chateau de Vayres - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Chateau Ausone - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Collegiate Church of Saint-Emillion - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Le Donjon du Roy - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Underground Pottery Museum - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Cordeliers Cloister - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
The King's Castle Keep - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Mercure Libourne Saint-Emilion is Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac) - 43.9 km / 27.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash Breakage deposit: EUR 50.00 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 8.50 and EUR 15.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Year Built - 2007
- -Conference space size (meters) - 70
- -Total number of rooms - 81
- -Conference space size (feet) - 753
- -Luggage storage