Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hipócrates Curhotel in Sant Feliu de Guixols, you'll be by the sea, within a 15-minute walk of Sant Feliu de Guixols Beach and Parc d'atraccions Giravolt. This 4-star hotel is 22.2 mi (35.8 km) from Tossa de Mar Beach and 26.5 mi (42.7 km) from Lloret de Mar Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 95 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.
For lunch or dinner, stop by Les Forques, a restaurant that specializes in Mediterranean cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the swim-up bar. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests must transfer via required shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 48 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 9 December and 15 February.
- -Swim-up bar
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Hair salon
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Arcade/game room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Health club
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Steam room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Indoor pool