Located in Birmingham (Edgbaston), The Edgbaston Palace Hotel is steps from Hagley Road and a 3-minute drive from Broad Street. This hotel is 1.9 mi (3 km) from University of Birmingham and 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from The Mailbox.Rooms
Stay in one of 50 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services. This hotel also features a fireplace in the lobby and a banquet hall.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM and on weekends from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Birmingham Botanical Gardens - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Five Ways Clock - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Broad Street - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Birmingham - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Ikon Gallery - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Brindleyplace - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Arena Birmingham - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
National Sea Life Centre - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Jewellery Quarter - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
The Mailbox - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Birmingham Repertory Theatre (The Rep) - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Symphony Hall - 3.1 km / 2 mi
International Convention Centre (ICC) - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Birmingham (BHX) - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Coventry (CVT) - 44.3 km / 27.5 mi
The preferred airport for The Edgbaston Palace Hotel is Birmingham (BHX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Breakfast service is not available December 24-31, 2020. This property's dining venue is currently closed. In-room dining is available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner via room service.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 8 for adults and GBP 8.00 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms