A stay at Mercure Birmingham West Hotel places you in the heart of West Bromwich, a 2-minute drive from The Hawthorns and 8 minutes from Birmingham Botanical Gardens. This eco-friendly hotel is 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from International Convention Centre (ICC) and 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from Black Country Museum.Rooms
Stay in one of 168 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services. Additional amenities at this hotel include a television in a common area, tour/ticket assistance, and a banquet hall.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at RBG Grill, a steakhouse which features a bar/lounge and a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in West Bromwich? This hotel has facilities measuring 1916 square feet (178 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The Hawthorns - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Hagley Road - 5.1 km / 3.1 mi
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Red Palace - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Jewellery Quarter - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Birmingham Speedway - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Broad Street - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Five Ways Clock - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Villa Park - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Aston Hall - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Birmingham Town Hall - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Birmingham Repertory Theatre (The Rep) - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Birmingham - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Corporation Street - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Library of Birmingham - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Birmingham (BHX) - 33.7 km / 20.9 mi
Coventry (CVT) - 50.2 km / 31.2 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure Birmingham West Hotel is Birmingham (BHX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1916
- -Conference space size (meters) - 178
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking