ibis Birmingham Centre Irving Street
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at ibis Birmingham Centre Irving Street places you in the heart of Birmingham, within a 10-minute walk of The Mailbox and Chinese Quarter. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Bullring Shopping Centre and 0.7 mi (1 km) from Broad Street.Rooms
Stay in one of 51 guestrooms featuring plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
This smoke-free hotel has 2 floors in 2 buildings and offers wheelchair access.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to noon for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Chinese Quarter - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The Mailbox - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Alexandra Theatre (the Alex) - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Hurst Street - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Old Rep Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Birmingham Hippodrome - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Arcadian Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
International Convention Centre (ICC) - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Corporation Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Victoria Square - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Symphony Hall - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Broad Street - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Birmingham Town Hall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
High Street - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Hagley Road - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Birmingham (BHX) - 26 km / 16.2 mi
Coventry (CVT) - 41.8 km / 26 mi
The preferred airport for ibis Birmingham Centre Irving Street is Birmingham (BHX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 8.95 for adults and GBP 8.95 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 5 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night plus GBP 10 one-time cleaning fee
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 15 (subject to availability)
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Number of floors - 2
- -Number of buildings/towers - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 51