A stay at ibis Birmingham Centre Irving Street places you in the heart of Birmingham, within a 10-minute walk of The Mailbox and Birmingham Hippodrome. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Broad Street and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Bullring Shopping Centre.Rooms
Stay in one of 51 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and electric kettles.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to noon for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Chinese Quarter - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
The Mailbox - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
The Alexandra - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Birmingham Royal Ballet - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Birmingham Hippodrome - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Hurst Street - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The Arcadian - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Victoria Square - 1 km / 0.6 mi
International Convention Centre (ICC) - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Corporation Street - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Symphony Hall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Broad Street - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Ikon Gallery - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Birmingham Town Hall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Birmingham Council House - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Birmingham Airport (BHX) - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
Coventry (CVT) - 42.5 km / 26.4 mi
The preferred airport for ibis Birmingham Centre Irving Street is Birmingham Airport (BHX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of ALLSAFE (Accor Hotels) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 6.10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 8 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night plus GBP 10 one-time cleaning fee
- Late check-out fee: GBP 15 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking