Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Neiburgs Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Riga, within a 5-minute walk of Riga Cathedral and St. Peter's Church. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from St. Jacob's Cathedral and 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Small Guild Hall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 55 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this Beaux Arts hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy Eastern European cuisine at Neiburgs, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 8 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Riga? This hotel has 538 square feet (50 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Latvia. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 35 per vehicle (one way)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 17 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 80.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Free wired Internet
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Steam room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Spa services on site
- -Offsite parking reservations required