With a stay at The Royal Hotel and Leisure Centre, you'll be centrally located in Bray, within a 15-minute drive of Marlay Park and Leopardstown Racecourse. This family-friendly hotel is 5.6 mi (9 km) from Powerscourt Estate and 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from Wicklow Mountains National Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 125 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an indoor pool, or other amenities including an arcade/game room and a hair salon. Additional amenities at this hotel include wedding services, a fireplace in the lobby, and a banquet hall.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's bar/lounge, McGettigans Pub, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Bray? This hotel has facilities measuring 86 square feet (8 square meters), including conference space. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bray Beach - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Killruddery House and Gardens - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Bray Golf Club - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Bray Head - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Powerscourt Golf Club - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Powerscourt Estate - 9 km / 5.6 mi
National Rehabilitation Hospital - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Dalkey Island - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Leopardstown Racecourse - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Powerscourt Waterfall - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Wicklow Mountains National Park - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Dublin Bay - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Beacon Hospital - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Dun Laoghaire Harbour - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Dundrum Town Centre - 14.1 km / 8.7 mi
The preferred airport for The Royal Hotel and Leisure Centre is Dublin Airport (DUB) - 45.5 km / 28.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive an email 48 hours before arrival with check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 6:30 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 6.5 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -Snack bar/deli
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Hair salon
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Banquet hall
- -Children's pool
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Swimming pool
- -Arcade/game room
- -Number of meeting rooms - 3
- -Conference space size (meters) - 8
- -Conference space size (feet) - 86
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking