Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Mara Intrepids Tented Camp in Maasai Mara, you'll be on the waterfront, just steps from Maasai Mara National Reserve. This 4.5-star lodge is 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from Naboisho Conservancy and 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from Olare Orok Conservancy.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 guestrooms. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a lazy river. Additional features at this Art Deco lodge include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Mara Restaurant, a buffet restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is complimentary (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Maasai Mara National Reserve
Naboisho Conservancy - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Olare Orok Conservancy - 24.5 km / 15.2 mi
Musiara Gate - 25.2 km / 15.7 mi
Sekenani Main Gate - 41 km / 25.5 mi
Sekenani Reserve Headquarters - 41.5 km / 25.8 mi
Oloololo Gate - 41.8 km / 25.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Maasai Mara (MRE-Mara Serena) - 42 km / 26.1 mi
Maasai Mara (ANA-Angama Mara) - 48.6 km / 30.2 mi
Maasai Mara (OLX-Olkiombo) - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Maasai Mara (MDR-Musiara Airstrip) - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
Maasai Mara (OLG-Olare Airstrip) - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi
The preferred airport for Mara Intrepids Tented Camp is Maasai Mara (MRE-Mara Serena).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests must transfer via airplane and shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 48 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: USD 70 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free airport transportation - pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Laundry facilities
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -One meeting room
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Children's club (free)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- -Luggage storage
- -Lazy river
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking