When you stay at Faros 2 Hotel in Piraeus, you'll be in the business district, within a 15-minute drive of Port of Piraeus and Syntagma Square. This hotel is 6.4 mi (10.2 km) from Acropolis Museum and 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from Acropolis.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 27 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, limo/town car service, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Port of Piraeus - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Archaeological Museum of Piraeus - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Marina Zeas - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Port of Peiraias - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Piraeus Flea Market - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Votsalakia Beach - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Mikrolimano Marina - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Karaiskaki Stadium - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Peace and Friendship Stadium - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Allou Fun Park - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Rea Maternity Hospital - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Flisvos Marina - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Averof Museum - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Athens Heart Mall - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
The preferred airport for Faros 2 Hotel is Eleftherios Venizelos Airport (ATH) - 49.4 km / 30.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests arriving via bus on Route X 96 are advised to disembark at Dimotiko station, the nearest bus stop from the hotel. Guests arriving by metro should disembark at Monastiraki station and transfer via train for Piraeus. Piraeus port is a 10-15 minute walk to the hotel: from the port, continue on Akti Miaouli Street toward Gate 10. There, cross the road for Skouze Street, and continue on Skouze for 2 blocks. Turn right on Notara Street, where Faros 1 is located. For Faros 2, continue past Faros 1, and turn right on Kolokotrini Street. Faros 2 is the left.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free parking nearby
- -Street parking
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator