Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Grecotel Pallas Athena places you in the heart of Athens, within a 15-minute walk of Roman Agora and Ancient Agora. This 5-star hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Monastiraki Flea Market and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from National Archaeological Museum of Athens.
Make yourself at home in one of the 63 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and a turndown service.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can get around on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 50 km.
Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at Pallas Athena Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Athens? This hotel has 409 square feet (38 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Guests may use a cruise ship terminal shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 8 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: EUR 4.00 per accommodation, per night
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- -Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas