With a stay at The Alassia Hotel in Athens (Athens City Centre), you'll be steps from Omonia Square and 12 minutes by foot from National Archaeological Museum of Athens. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Ermou Street and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Monastiraki Flea Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 82 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Omonia Square - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
National Theatre of Greece - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Athens City Hall - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Athens Central Market - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
National Technical University of Athens - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Academy of Athens - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Ermou Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
National Archaeological Museum of Athens - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Monastiraki Flea Market - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Hadrian's Library - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Cathedral of St. Dionysius the Areopagite - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Temple of Hephaestos - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Pandrossou Street Market - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Adrianou Street - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Metropolitan Cathedral of Athens - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The preferred airport for The Alassia Hotel is Eleftherios Venizelos Airport (ATH) - 40.5 km / 25.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit, and window guards
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance