Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Coral Hotel Athens in Palaio Faliro, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Arch of Hadrian and Acropolis Museum. This 4-star hotel is 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from Acropolis and 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from Temple of Olympian Zeus.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 88 guestrooms.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a spa tub or make use of other amenities including a ballroom.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at APOLLO, a restaurant which features a bar and an ocean view.Business, Other Amenities
Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Flisvos Marina - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Averof Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Faliro Sports Pavilion Arena - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Alimos Marina - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Athens Planetarium - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Rea Maternity Hospital - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Piraeus Flea Market - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Arch of Hadrian - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Acropolis Museum - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Acropolis - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Temple of Olympian Zeus - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Temple of Athena Nike - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Port of Piraeus - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Odeon of Herodes Atticus - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
The preferred airport for Coral Hotel Athens is Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos) - 49.9 km / 31 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: EUR 3.0 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Extended parking fee: EUR 9 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Banquet hall
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 8
- -Total number of rooms - 88
- -Year Built - 1963
- -Meeting rooms