With a stay at Garden & City Aix en Provence - Rousset in Rousset, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Sainte-Victoire Golf and Montagne Sainte-Victoire. This residence is 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from Montagne Sainte Victoire and 10.4 mi (16.8 km) from Granet Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 140 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include phones and desks, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and an elevator.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sainte-Victoire Golf - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Montagne Sainte-Victoire - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Montagne Sainte Victoire - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Granet Museum - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
Église Saint-Jean-de-Malte - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
Cours Mirabeau - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
Place des Quatre-Dauphins - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
Place des Precheurs - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
Eglise de la Madeleine - 17 km / 10.5 mi
Sainte-Baume Regional Natural Park - 17.3 km / 10.8 mi
Paul Cezanne University - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Place d'Hotel de Ville - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Saint-Sauveur Cathedral - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
Pavillon de Vendome - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Aix-en-Provence Tourism Office - 18 km / 11.2 mi
The preferred airport for Garden & City Aix en Provence - Rousset is Marseille - Provence Airport (MRS) - 42 km / 26.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 7:00 AM - noon
- Monday - Friday: 2 PM - 7:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 500 per accommodation, per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Housekeeping fees vary based on length of stay and unit size
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Outdoor pool
- -Multilingual staff
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby