With a stay at Villa Galilee Boutique Hotel and Spa in Safed, you'll be in the mountains, just steps from Otzar Hastam of Tzfat and a 4-minute drive from General Exhibition. This romantic hotel is 14.5 mi (23.4 km) from Sea of Galilee and 2 mi (3.3 km) from Israel Bible Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 21 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and DVD players. 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a sauna and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy fusion cuisine at TZFATA, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Safed? This hotel has 538 square feet (48 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Otzar Hastam of Tzfat - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Zefat Academic College - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
General Exhibition - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Museum of Hungarian Speaking Jewry - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Soul and Art Gallery - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Israel Bible Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Center for Healthy Living in Safed - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Ari Ashkenazi Synagogue - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Hameiri Dairy - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Abuhav Synagogue - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Hameiri House - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Ziv Medical Center - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Nimrod's Lookout - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Tel Hazor - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
House of Galilee - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Ben Gurion Airport (TLV) - 166.1 km / 103.2 mi
Haifa (HFA) - 88.1 km / 54.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 9 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. On Saturday, check-in begins at 6 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel may be charged the national value-added tax
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ILS 0 per stay (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -One meeting room
- -Free parking nearby
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 48
- -Conference space size (feet) - 538
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking