With a stay at Leonardo Inn Hotel Dead Sea in Tamar, you'll be connected to a shopping center, and 21.5 mi (34.7 km) from Ein Gedi National Park and 10.4 mi (16.8 km) from Masada National Park. This hotel is 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from Ein Gedi Spa and 19.2 mi (30.9 km) from Ein Gedi Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 96 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a picnic area.Dining
At Leonardo Inn Hotel Dead Sea, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Masada National Park - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
Ein Gedi Spa - 26.4 km / 16.4 mi
Ein Gedi Beach - 30.9 km / 19.2 mi
Ein Gedi Botanical Garden - 31.2 km / 19.4 mi
Glass Art Museum Arad - 33.6 km / 20.9 mi
Ein Gedi National Park - 34.7 km / 21.5 mi
Neot HaKikar Park - 37.4 km / 23.2 mi
Neot HaKikar Pool - 38.1 km / 23.7 mi
Tel Arad National Park - 42.6 km / 26.5 mi
Breicaht Tsfira - 44.1 km / 27.4 mi
Ahava Visitors Center - 44.3 km / 27.5 mi
The preferred airport for Leonardo Inn Hotel Dead Sea is Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 157.9 km / 98.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Check-in hours start at 9 PM on Saturdays and Jewish holidays.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 7 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel may be charged the national value-added tax
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ILS 80 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ILS 55 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor pool
- -Television in common areas
- -Airport transportation
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach towels
- -Picnic area