Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Lotus Mountain Retreat in Bolton Valley, you'll be near ski lifts and 5 minutes by foot from Bolton Valley Ski Area. This lodge is 27.3 mi (43.9 km) from Stowe Mountain Resort and 31.9 mi (51.3 km) from Smugglers' Notch Ski Area.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 14 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this lodge, which also features a spa tub and a sauna. This Art Deco lodge also features complimentary wireless Internet access, shopping on site, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Gaia's Garden serving guests of Lotus Mountain Retreat. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 9 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and a library. This lodge has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bolton Valley Ski Area - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Camel's Hump State Park - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
Round Church - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Ben and Jerry's Factory - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Birds of Vermont Museum - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
Little River State Park - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
Ziemke Glass Blowing Studio - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
Cold Hollow Cider Mill - 22.9 km / 14.2 mi
Lake Iroquois - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
Green Mountain Club Visitor Center - 24.7 km / 15.3 mi
Waterbury Center State Park - 25.3 km / 15.7 mi
Catamount Outdoor Family Center - 27.3 km / 17 mi
Old Mill Museum and Park - 30.1 km / 18.7 mi
Mills Riverside Park - 31.2 km / 19.4 mi
Gold Brook Covered Bridge (Emily's Bridge) - 32.4 km / 20.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Burlington, VT (BTV-Burlington Intl.) - 34.8 km / 21.6 mi
Stowe, VT (MVL-Morrisville-Stowe State) - 43.9 km / 27.3 mi
Montpelier, VT (MPV-Edward F. Knapp State) - 43.7 km / 27.2 mi
The preferred airport for Lotus Mountain Retreat is Burlington, VT (BTV-Burlington Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 8 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 10 for adults, USD 5 and USD 7 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 20 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: USD 10 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Shopping on site
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Ski-in/ski-out access
- -Number of meeting rooms - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible parking