Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Résidence Odalys Le Grand Bleu in Vendres, you'll be near the beach and steps from Gulf of Lion. This family-friendly residence is 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from Beziers Cathedral and 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from Musee des Beaux Arts.
Make yourself at home in one of the 75 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Conveniences include safes and microwaves, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or make use of other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed). Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booked in the Apartment, 1 Bedroom can choose to either self-clean the property or pay the additional cleaning fee of EUR 65-75 at check-out. The end of stay cleaning fee is included in this property's rental rate, as displayed at the time of booking for guests booked in the Escapade accommodations. Towels are not included in the room rate for the Apartment, 1 Bedroom bookings. Towels are available for a surcharge or guests may bring their own. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to September.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Alcohol is not permitted at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 3 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 8 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 8 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- Breakage deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.75 per person, per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Children's pool
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free self parking
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool