A stay at KYRIAD MONTPELLIER OUEST Sete Balaruc places you in the heart of Balaruc-le-Vieux, within a 5-minute drive of Ancient Mediterranean Garden and O'balia Spa. This hotel is 1.9 mi (3 km) from Office de Tourisme Balaruc-les-Bains and 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from Gulf of Lion.Rooms
Stay in one of 55 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ancient Mediterranean Garden - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
O'balia Spa - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Office de Tourisme Balaruc-les-Bains - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Massif de la Gardiole - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Ferme Zoo - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Gulf of Lion - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Saint Paul Church - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Frontignan Muscat - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Bleu Marin - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
L'etang de Thau Museum - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Le Cabaret - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Saint-Félix-de-Montceau Abbey - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Halles de Sète - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Regional Center of Contemporary Art Occitanie - 8.8 km / 5.4 mi
International Museum of Arts Modestes - 9 km / 5.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Montpellier (MPL-Montpellier - Mediterranean) - 32.5 km / 20.2 mi
Beziers (BZR-Cap d'Agde) - 44.5 km / 27.6 mi
The preferred airport for KYRIAD MONTPELLIER OUEST Sete Balaruc is Montpellier (MPL-Montpellier - Mediterranean).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 10:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 4.5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-out
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 50
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Food and water bowls