Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Maredomus Hotel places you in the heart of Fortaleza, steps from Iracema Beach and 6 minutes by foot from Ponte dos Ingleses. This hotel is 8.4 mi (13.4 km) from Castelao Stadium and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Dragao do Mar Art and Culture Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 80 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a steam room. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Maredomus, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). A complimentary full breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Fortaleza? This hotel has facilities measuring 1098 square feet (102 square meters), including meeting rooms. Limited parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2 per accommodation, per night
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Steam room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Express check-in
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free wired Internet