Mercure Lyon Centre Château Perrache
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Mercure Lyon Centre Château Perrache, you'll be centrally located in Lyon, within a 15-minute drive of Stade Gerland and Textile Museum. This 4-star hotel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from St. Jean Cathedral and 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Bellecour Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 120 air-conditioned guestrooms. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
For lunch or dinner, stop by Bar Lounge le 12.2, a bar that specializes in French cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Lyon? This hotel has 9149 square feet (850 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18.90 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Television in common areas