With a stay at Courtyard by Marriott Venice Airport in Mestre (Tessera), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Port of Venice and Grand Canal. This 4-star hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Forte Bazzera and 7.7 mi (12.5 km) from Piazzale Roma.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary dial-up Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. If you're ready for some gaming fun, you can hop on the casino shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Ristorante Da Mario, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 5:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Forte Bazzera - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ca' Noghera Casino of Venice - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Forte Marghera - 6.4 km / 4 mi
San Giuliano Park - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Municipal Tower of Mestre - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Ospedale dell'Angelo - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Port of Venice - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Tronchetto Waterbus Stop - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Papadopoli Gardens - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Grand Canal - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Casino of Venice - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Madonna dell'Orto - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Riva de Biasio Waterbus - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Scalzi Bridge - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Fondamenta Nuove - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
The preferred airport for Courtyard by Marriott Venice Airport is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 14 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 0.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.10 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 3.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.60 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 2.50 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 2.50 (one-way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Food and water bowls
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking