Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Marco Polo in Mestre (Campalto), you'll be a 5-minute drive from Forte Bazzera and 8 minutes from Port of Venice. This hotel is 5.6 mi (9 km) from Grand Canal and 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Piazzale Roma.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 21 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and an elevator. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
San Giuliano Park - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Forte Marghera - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Forte Bazzera - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Municipal Tower of Mestre - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Ca' Noghera Casino of Venice - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Ospedale dell'Angelo - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Porto Marghera - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Port of Venice - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Tronchetto Waterbus Stop - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Papadopoli Gardens - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Casino of Venice - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Madonna dell'Orto - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Scalzi Bridge - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Riva de Biasio Waterbus - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Fondamenta Nuove - 9 km / 5.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Marco Polo is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 1.70 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.80 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Extended parking fee: EUR 3 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15.00 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 8.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking