Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Centrale in Mestre, you'll be 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Piazza Ferretto and 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from Piazzale Roma. This hotel is 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from Academy Gallery and 8 mi (13 km) from Peggy Guggenheim Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 99 air-conditioned rooms featuring LED televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature bidets and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Municipal Tower of Mestre - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Piazza Ferretto - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Forte Marghera - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Ospedale dell'Angelo - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
San Giuliano Park - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Porto Marghera - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Villa Foscari La Malcontenta - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Port of Venice - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Tronchetto Waterbus Stop - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Piazzale Roma - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Grand Canal - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Palazzo Pisani Moretta - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Confraternity of St. Roch - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Palazzo Barbarigo - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Church of St. Roch - 10 km / 6.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Treviso (TSF) - 30.3 km / 18.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Centrale is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 13.50 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 8.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.225 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Number of floors - 5
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 99
- -Year Built - 1954
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared refrigerator