Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Antony Hotel in Mestre, you'll be 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from San Giuliano Park and 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from Academy Gallery. This 4.5-star hotel is 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from Academy Bridge and 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from St. Mark's Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 114 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features babysitting/childcare (surcharge), an arcade/game room, and a picnic area. Guests can get around on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 10 km.
Enjoy Italian cuisine at La Laguna, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Mestre? This hotel has facilities measuring 484 square feet (45 square meters), including a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Airport shuttle service is available on request during limited hours. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 05 02 to 30 04.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 5 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 5,00 (one-way)
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.55 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- -One meeting room
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Arcade/game room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Picnic area
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- -Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Free long-term parking
- -Coffee/tea in common areas