Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Ambasciatori, you'll be centrally located in Mestre, within a 15-minute drive of Port of Venice and Piazzale Roma. This 4-star hotel is 5.9 mi (9.6 km) from Grand Canal and 8.2 mi (13.1 km) from La Fenice Opera House.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 92 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including babysitting/childcare (surcharge) and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Piazza Ferretto - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Municipal Tower of Mestre - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Porto Marghera - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Forte Marghera - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
San Giuliano Park - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Ospedale dell'Angelo - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Villa Foscari La Malcontenta - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Port of Venice - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Tronchetto Waterbus Stop - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Piazzale Roma - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Grand Canal - 9.6 km / 5.9 mi
Forte Bazzera - 9.6 km / 5.9 mi
Palazzo Pisani Moretta - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Confraternity of St. Roch - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Palazzo Barbarigo - 9.6 km / 6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Treviso (TSF) - 34.2 km / 21.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Ambasciatori is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours during certain times of the year.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.5575 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 8
- -Total number of rooms - 92
- -Year Built - 1964
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Meeting rooms