With a stay at Los Mandarinos Boutique Spa and Hotel in El Valle de Anton, you'll be in the mountains, within a 10-minute drive of Sleeping Indian Girl and Sunday Market. This 4-star hotel is 31 mi (49.8 km) from Playa Blanca and 29.5 mi (47.5 km) from Santa Clara Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 31 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathrobes and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Meet other guests and eat at the complimentary reception. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in El Valle de Anton? This hotel has facilities measuring 1700 square feet (158 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sunday Market - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
El Nispero Zoo and Botanical Garden - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
APROVACA The Orchid Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Museum El Valle - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Serpentarium - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Gaital National Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
La Piedra Pintada - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Chorro Macho Waterfall - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Sleeping Indian Girl - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Valley of Square Trees - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Playa El Palmar - 37.4 km / 23.2 mi
8 de Diciembre Park - 38.7 km / 24.1 mi
Penonomena History and Tradition Museum - 39.4 km / 24.5 mi
Santa Clara Beach - 47.5 km / 29.5 mi
Coronado Mall - 47.7 km / 29.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tocumen Intl. Airport (PTY) - 151.4 km / 94.1 mi
Rio Hato (RIH-Scarlett Martinez Intl.) - 49.8 km / 30.9 mi
The preferred airport for Los Mandarinos Boutique Spa and Hotel is Tocumen Intl. Airport (PTY).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a first aid kit
The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: PAB 150 per room (one way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Express check-in
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Free reception
- -Concierge services
- -Free WiFi
- -Children's pool
- -Spa tub
- -Steam room
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Children's club (free)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1700
- -Couples/private dining
- -Private picnics
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 158
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby