Ramada Via Veneto Mexico City South
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Ramada Via Veneto Mexico City South in Mexico City, you'll be in the suburbs, within a 15-minute drive of Estadio Azteca and Palacio Nacional. This hotel is 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from Zocalo and 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from Plaza de la Constitucion.
Make yourself at home in one of the 71 air-conditioned rooms featuring DVD players and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests arriving outside check-in times should contact the hotel in advance using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Payments with a credit card or debit card require valid photo ID. Residents of Mexico must present their voting card, passport or military service card. A Mexican driver's license is not accepted.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Up to 2 children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Fee for full breakfast: MXN 160.00 for adults and MXN 90.00 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: MXN 150 per night
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk