Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Melia Ibirapuera in Sao Paulo, you'll be near the airport, within a 15-minute drive of Ibirapuera Park and Pinheiros Sport Club. This hotel is 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from Sala Sao Paulo Concert Hall and 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from Municipal Theatre of São Paulo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 216 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an indoor pool and a fitness center.
Grab a bite to eat at Maestro, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Indoor pool