TRYP Sao Paulo Nacoes Unidas Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at TRYP Sao Paulo Nacoes Unidas Hotel in Sao Paulo (Chácara Santo Antônio), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Pinheiros Sport Club and Jockey Club. This hotel is 9.5 mi (15.2 km) from Municipal Theater and 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from Sala Sao Paulo Concert Hall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 400 air-conditioned rooms featuring LED televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at Restaurante Tryp, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Sao Paulo? This hotel has 8622 square feet (801 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Breakfast fee: between BRL 10 and BRL 36 for adults, BRL 0 and BRL 0 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 30.00 per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 3.60 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 02 July 2018 to 04 August 2018 (dates subject to change):
- Swimming pool
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Conference center
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Coffee/tea in common areas