Quality Hotel Faria Lima
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Sao Paulo (Pinheiros), Quality Hotel Faria Lima is within a 15-minute walk of Iguatemi Shopping Center and Shopping Eldorado. This hotel is 1.3 mi (2 km) from Tomie Ohtake Cultural Institute and 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Pinheiros Sport Club.
Make yourself at home in one of the 135 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a sauna.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Sao Paulo? This hotel has facilities measuring 904 square feet (84 square meters), including meeting rooms.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 20 per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 4.30 per accommodation, per night
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Rooftop terrace