Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Mercure Sao Paulo Bela Vista, you'll be centrally located in Sao Paulo, a 6-minute walk from Portuguese Beneficent Hospital of Sao Paulo and 10 minutes by foot from Alemao Oswaldo Cruz Hospital. This aparthotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Bibi Ferreira Theater and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Immaculate Conception Parish.
Make yourself at home in one of the 115 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch at the aparthotel's restaurant, Bonjardin, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Sao Paulo? This aparthotel has facilities measuring 3594 square feet (334 square meters), including meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 36 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: BRL 25.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: BRL 25.00 per day
Renovations and Closures
The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
- Front desk
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Indoor pool