Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hilton Mexico City Reforma, you'll be centrally located in Mexico City, within a 5-minute walk of Paseo de la Reforma and Alameda Central. This 4-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Palacio de Bellas Artes and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Monument to the Revolution.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 459 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Cable programming and MP3 docking stations are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 spa tubs, an outdoor tennis court, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite at Terraza Alameda, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Mexico City? This hotel has 11840 square feet (1100 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Paseo de la Reforma - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Alameda Central - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Mercado de Artesanías La Cuidadela - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Museo Franz Mayer - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Palacio de Bellas Artes - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Torre Latinoamericana - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
La Ciudadela - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Palacio Postal - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Monument to the Revolution - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Interactive Museum of Economics - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Zocalo - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Museo de Cera - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana) - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Arena Mexico - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Palacio Nacional - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Mexico City, Distrito Federal (MEX-Mexico City Intl.) - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Toluca, Estado de Mexico (TLC-Toluca Intl.) - 58.7 km / 36.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Mexico City Reforma is Mexico City, Distrito Federal (MEX-Mexico City Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For rates including breakfast, it is offered daily for up to 2 adults and 2 children under 5 years old. A breakfast surcharge applies for children ages 5 and above dining in the hotel restaurant. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MXN 295 for adults and MXN 148 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 180 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: MXN 180 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: MXN 180 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: MXN 110 per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Tennis on site
- -Indoor pool
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of spa tubs - 2
- -Year Built - 2002
- -Number of floors - 27
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1100
- -Conference space size (feet) - 11840
- -Total number of rooms - 459
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Steam room
- -Valet parking (surcharge)