Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Mercure São Paulo JK in Sao Paulo (Vila Olimpia), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Pinheiros Sport Club and Jockey Club. This hotel is 6 mi (9.7 km) from Municipal Theatre of São Paulo and 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from Sala Sao Paulo Concert Hall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 80 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens. Computers and complimentary wireless Internet access are provided, along with LCD televisions. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Piu by In Citta, a restaurant which specializes in Italian cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 34 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Rooftop terrace