Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Mercure São Paulo JK in Sao Paulo (Vila Olimpia), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Pinheiros Sport Club and Jockey Club. This hotel is 6 mi (9.7 km) from Municipal Theater and 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Paulista Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 80 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens. Computers and complimentary wireless Internet access are provided, along with LCD televisions. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Piu by In Citta, a restaurant which specializes in Italian cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: BRL 20 per day
- -One meeting room
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Outdoor pool