Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Grand Mercure Sao Paulo Ibirapuera in Sao Paulo, you'll be in a regional park, within a 10-minute drive of Ibirapuera Park and Professor Aristoteles Orsini Planetarium. This 4.5-star hotel is 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from Sala Sao Paulo Concert Hall and 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Municipal Theatre of São Paulo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 215 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including outdoor tennis courts and a health club. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a hair salon, and wedding services.
Enjoy international cuisine at Aquarelle, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Sao Paulo? This hotel has 3337 square feet (310 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Limited parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 66.00 for adults and BRL 33.00 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 36.75 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: BRL 189 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Hair salon
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Health club
- -Tennis on site
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Spa services on site
- -Reception hall