Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Novotel São Paulo Morumbi in Sao Paulo, you'll be in the business district and convenient to Octavio Frias de Oliveira Bridge and Morumbi Stadium. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Canadian Consulate General and Shopping Market Place.
Make yourself at home in one of the 190 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, supervised childcare/activities, and an arcade/game room.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Restaurante e Bar 365, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 45 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: BRL 30 per day
- Valet parking fee: BRL 30.00 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 4.45 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Children's pool
- -Meeting rooms
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Supervised childcare/activities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Arcade/game room
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Children's club
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Conference center
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Children's club (free)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Outdoor pool
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet