With a stay at Residence Inn Milwaukee Downtown by Marriott in Milwaukee (Westown), you'll be steps from Riverside Theater and 7 minutes by foot from Wisconsin Center. This hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Pabst Theater and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Milwaukee Public Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 131 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and Smart televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held on select days. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Riverside Theater - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Milwaukee Boat Line - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Marcus Center for the Performing Arts - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Warner Grand Theater - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
The Shops of Grand Avenue - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Milwaukee Repertory Theater - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Bronze Fonz - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Pabst Theater - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Milwaukee City Hall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Milwaukee Public Market - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Wisconsin Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Milwaukee Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Turner Hall and the Milwaukee Turners - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
US Bank Center - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Grohmann Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
General Mitchell Intl. Airport (MKE) - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Waukesha, WI (UES-Waukesha County) - 30.4 km / 18.9 mi
Kenosha, WI (ENW-Kenosha Regional) - 55.3 km / 34.4 mi
The preferred airport for Residence Inn Milwaukee Downtown by Marriott is General Mitchell Intl. Airport (MKE).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 AM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer and masks are required in public areas.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 24.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: USD 24 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free breakfast
- -Free reception
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Shopping on site
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking