Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Milwaukee (Westown), Aloft Milwaukee Downtown is within a 10-minute walk of Fiserv Forum and Pabst Theater. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Riverside Theater and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Wisconsin Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 160 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Milwaukee? This hotel has facilities measuring 2200 square feet (204 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Martin Luther King Drive - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Turner Hall and the Milwaukee Turners - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Milwaukee County Historical Center - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Fiserv Forum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
U.S. Cellular Arena - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Milwaukee School of Engineering - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Grohmann Museum - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Milwaukee Youth Arts Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Best Place at the Historic Pabst Brewery - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The Shops of Grand Avenue - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Pabst Theater - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Milwaukee Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Milwaukee Area Technical College - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Milwaukee Repertory Theater - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Bronze Fonz - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Milwaukee, WI (MKE-General Mitchell Intl.) - 18.1 km / 11.2 mi
Waukesha, WI (UES-Waukesha County) - 31 km / 19.2 mi
The preferred airport for Aloft Milwaukee Downtown is Milwaukee, WI (MKE-General Mitchell Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5.00 and USD 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -24-hour pool access
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Shared microwave
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 2200
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 204
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage